홈페이지로 돌아 가기
Salcantay Majestic
The heart of the Andes in all its Majesty
KO USD  
Page 1 of 11
MACHU TOUR- HOW MUCH
Nicholas
31. 7월. 2012. 22:35

HOW MUCH EXTRA IS YOUR SERVICE CHARGE OVER THE PRICE OF THE TICKET?

Sincerely,

Nicholas

대답
Re: MACHU TOUR- HOW MUCH
01. 8월. 2012. 15:31

Hello Mr. C...,

For tickets only, it depends on the type of ticket and if you are student or adult. Our fees go from US$ 18 to US$ 30. All the different prices and extra fees are indicated on our website, on the page: http://www.machupicchu-tour.com/tour/ticket.php?lg=e . Our fee includes the deliver to your hotel in Cusco city.

If you only want printable e-tickets, please visit our other website www.ticket-machupicchu.com. You can purchase tickets to Machu Picchu with reduced fees.

Best regards,

대답
Re: MACHU TOUR- HOW MUCH
02. 8월. 2012. 00:35

Hello Mr. C...,

I think I did not explain myself well. Here we are talking about entrance tickets to Machu Picchu, not tours. You wrote and asked for the "charge over the price of the ticket" and that is what I answered you.

In both websites, published prices include both (the price of the ticket + our fees).

I also told you that it depends on the type of ticket you want: There are 4 types of tickets not tours: Machu Picchu only and Machu Picchu with 3 optional sites so the prices vary. You can see the prices on our website, page "Prices" http://www.ticket-machupicchu.com/ticket/comparative.php?lg=en . We only offer the possibility to purchase entrance tickets to Machu Picchu and/or the optional sites. We don't sale train tickets separately. You must check that with the railroad companies.

Prices with www.ticket-machupicchu.com:

Prices with www.machupicchu-tour.com (more expensive because including delivery in Cusco city)

Best regards,

대답
RE: MACHU TOUR- HOW MUCH
Nicholas
03. 8월. 2012. 16:01

There are many blogs saying that sites other than the gov page are not legit.

You should put this on your site- More people would purchase, so I think a lot of good has come out of this in terms of marketing your business and increasing your revenues. You should also put testimonials and dates of people. Ease of use, convience, no issues,etc.

I will send you the passport numbers as we receive them

Nick C... passport # is 05...

Still waiting on Nicoles

대답
RE: MACHU TOUR- HOW MUCH
Nick
08. 8월. 2012. 09:01

When can we download tickets and how?

대답
Fwd: MACHU TOUR- HOW MUCH
08. 8월. 2012. 11:50

Hello,

Your tickets where purchased and uploaded on our website on Monday, as expected. We sent you a confirmation email. You can access them any time since them until the day of your visit to Machu Picchu. Just go to our website and enter the section "Purchase follow-up" with your purchase number and password. You will find a button that says "Print the tickets". There are your tickets to Machu Picchu. Here is the link: http://www.ticket-machupicchu.com/myticket/index.php?lg=en

Best regards,

대답
Page 1 of 11

Explainations about these messages

*: