Salcantay Majestic
The heart of the Andes in all its Majesty
KO USD  
Page 1 of 11
Cancellation/refund request
Katie
30. 1월. 2017. 11:53

Good morning,

I need to cancel my reservation. My flight was delayed due to mechanical problems and there was no way to make our connecting flight to Peru. My company cancelled the entire trip and will not reschedule me for my trip. I need to cancel my tickets. Can I please get a refund?

Katie Riesner

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Cancellation/refund request
30. 1월. 2017. 16:25

Dear Katie,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, it is not possible. No cancellations or changes are allowed once the tickets are issued. Those are the rules of the Ministry of Culture, not ours, and we must respect them, as we explain on our website. Your tickets were purchased and delivered as requested, and they cannot be used for another date and the money cannot be applied to another person because no refunds apply at all. Only the person whose name is on the ticket can change the date (before the date of the visit) in person in Cusco at the Ministry's office, paying the change penalty and provided there are available spaces for the new date. Tickets are not refundable.

If you have cancellation insurance we can send you a formal letter.

As you can see, there is nothing we can do. We are truly sorry we cannot be of help.

Best regards,

Page 1 of 11

Explainations about these messages